6 Great Travel Stroller Ideas
By Editor | June 11th, 2018 | No Comments
Can’t decide? Here’s a few can’t-miss stroller ideas
- The Traveling Toddler allows you to attach a latch-equipped car seat to any rolling carry-on suitcase with a locking handle, forgoing the need for a stroller at the airport.
- Lilly Gold’s Sit N Stroll is an FAA-approved car seat that quickly converts into a functional stroller with pop-up wheels and handle.
- The Gogo Kidz Infant Cruiser and Travelmate are compact yet comfortable wheeled bases with a telescopic handle that turns any infant or toddler car seat into a makeshift stroller ideal for airport navigation.
- The versatile Kelty Convertible Baby Backpack is a quality carrier with wheels that turn it into a stroller when you need one.
Some Cool Accessories
- Safe Start Stroller Skis by Basic Comfort attach to stroller wheels for easy gliding across snow or sand.
- Sun Net Solar Cover and Insect Net secures over your stroller to protect your little one from harmful rays and biting bugs. See www.skjp.com.
TIP: If you’d rather not invest in a fleet of strollers to accommodate different conditions and situations, try to borrow from family or friends or use a baby equipment rental agency when you are taking a trip.